These are the most challenging economic times in modern history. Each day brings a new shift and a new understanding of the customer journey.
Screens are replacing handshakes. Consumers are on their phones and TV’s more than ever – which means digital advertising, streaming TV, social media and email are even bigger drivers than before.
The information presented here is part of a series designed to provide updated industry-relevant insights that can inform go-to-market strategies for enterprises of all sizes.
Micro Moments: Thinking Like the Consumer
- The public is settling into this “new normal,” and consumers are realizing life must go on.
- Birthdays, anniversaries, upcoming holidays, etc. will still be celebrated with the exchange of high-end gifts.
- Public health is still worrisome, so consumers have abandoned brick and mortar stores and are seeking ways to shop online with speedy delivery.
Actionable Go-To-Market Ideas
- With a huge spike across all verticals in e-commerce shopping, now is the time for all retailers to ensure their sites are optimized for online sales.
- Consumers are still celebrating life’s milestones: birthdays, anniversaries, and upcoming Mother’s Day. It is imperative for retailers to advertise the proper messaging and stand out as a top choice amongst other retailers.