These are the most challenging economic times in modern history. Each day brings a new shift and a new understanding of the customer journey.
Screens are replacing handshakes. Consumers are on their phones and TV’s more than ever – which means digital advertising, streaming TV, social media and email are even bigger drivers than before.
The information presented here is part of a series designed to provide updated industry-relevant insights that can inform go-to-market strategies for enterprises of all sizes.
Micro Moments: Thinking Like the Consumer
- The public is more concerned than ever about ways to boost their immune systems by way of supplements and eating healthy.
- Individuals are suffering with stress, anxiety and depression but don’t want to go to a doctor/hospital because of virus.
- Boomers are worried about their elderly parents; they need a health worker/aide to check in on them.
- Patients need to sign up for a Medicare plan, but are sheltering in place and can’t go meet with an agent in person.
- Healthcare employees are looking for new job opportunities in which they feel safe, or they may just be looking to make more money/decrease their commute.
Actionable Go-To-Market Ideas
- Plan webinars to increase attendance, conducted by your agents, so potential clients don’t have to leave their homes to learn more about your health plans.
- Reach the qualified healthcare workers in the geography of your clinics who may be looking for a new line of work.
- There are a lot of mistruths online about vitamins and the coronavirus — what are you doing to be a thought leader in this market?
- With so many people eating healthier to try to keep from getting sick, a strong digital presence is necessary to reach new people searching for your services.
- Senior Care/Nursing Services must be delivering their messages to share new protocols that nurses/aides are following, to care for their home-bound patients.