These are the most challenging economic times in modern history. Each day brings a new shift and a new understanding of the customer journey.
Screens are replacing handshakes. Consumers are on their phones and TV’s more than ever – which means digital advertising, streaming TV, social media and email are even bigger drivers than before.
The information presented here is part of a series designed to provide updated industry-relevant insights that can inform go-to-market strategies for enterprises of all sizes.
Micro Moments: Thinking Like the Consumer
- Fear of the virus has consumers thinking more about their financial state than ever, sparking planning.
- Business owners nationally cannot afford to keep their employees on payroll and will have to shut down in the next couple of weeks if they can’t generate any revenue.
- The stimulus package offers SBA guaranteed loans for businesses that keep their employees on the payroll. This is an opportunity to both keep the business up and running and keep employees from losing their jobs. For banks, this presents an opportunity to create new relationship to foster later.
Actionable Go-To-Market Ideas
- Virtual services are in high demand right now, and many consumers are looking for consultation on how to manage their portfolios given these uncertain times.
- It is imperative to stay top-of-mind by pivoting your services offered to a virtual landscape.
- With the release of the federal stimulus package details, consumers and business owners are looking for guidance in obtaining financial aid. Be sure you are found first before they go to public resources.