These are the most challenging economic times in modern history. Each day brings a new shift and a new understanding of the customer journey.
Screens are replacing handshakes. Consumers are on their phones and TV’s more than ever – which means digital advertising, streaming TV, social media and email are even bigger drivers than before.
The information presented here is part of a series designed to provide updated industry-relevant insights that can inform go-to-market strategies for enterprises of all sizes.
Micro Moments: Thinking Like the Consumer
- Employees are losing their jobs and realizing they need to be in an essential industry so that they won’t find themselves in this situation again.
- Individuals have downtime while social distancing and self-quarantining and are finding they want to make the best use of it and further their education.
- Parents are with their children at home. Online learning is more important than ever, and some parents may not be satisfied with how their child’s school has provided these services.
Actionable Go-To-Market Ideas
- With the changes in the economy and the unemployed rate skyrocketing, people are looking for a profession that makes them an asset versus a commodity -– they realize the importance of an online degree that can provide this. Now is the time to have a plan to reach these prospects.
- With exponential growth in online learning, your educational institution needs to stay top-of-mind.
- Prospects are looking at news updates — aligning your brand with a trusted news source can help you reach them during these peak times.